H2K Infosys is the leading provider of Quality Assurance Training based in Alpharetta, GA, USA. We provide training for beginners and advanced level students.
Our extensive 100+ hours of training on IT basics, STLC, Manual and Automation Testing along with Real-time projects to gain hands-on experience and domain knowledge confidently prepares you for a role of a QA Engineer. We offer life-time access to the QA course, unlimited mock interview sessions, and resume preparation sessions.
What is the role of a Software Test Engineer?
Software Test Engineers are involved in the Quality Assurance stage of software development and deployment. They are responsible for testing the software to ensure that the software meets the requirements, find bugs and defects in the software and report the defects.
Why you should consider a career in QA?
>QA is for Students / Non-ITbeginnerswho wish to become a Software Test Engineer
>NOT REQUIRED:Computer Science Degree or Programming knowledge
>Rewarding and Successful career in IT with Job Growth and Security
>Payscale is excellent for a Software Test Engineer even if you are new to the IT industry
Some key features of Our QA Online Training Course:
• Online software Testing training in USA- Virtual class room, live participant, teacher led sessions
• We ensure 100% job placement after completion of the course.
• Software testing online training videos.
• We offer flexible schedule: both weekday and weekend batches.
• One Time Pay – Life Time Access
• QA Interview questions and answers
• We have ‘Mock Interview’ classes to assist students to manage real time interview questions.
Enroll Today and become a Software Test Engineer!
Call us: USA +1(770)777-1269
email us at email@example.com »